Excellence: It’s Our Trademark
The Leaf Man regards this not only as a compliment to our product and services, but also as a great responsibility.
We realise that the success of another’s business or company is partially reliant on the success of our own.
In light of this we have adopted the policies below, to strive for excellence in all areas of our business….
From the first turn of the expanding machine, through to the cutting and powder-coating lines and finally to dispatch, having all these processes under one roof ensures that all divisions meet our stringent standards.
From ordering of product to its dispatch, we aim to achieve a maximum 48 hour turnaround.
Wider products & special folds may require longer.
All our staff are comprehensively trained in each facet of the business they are in.
To ensure a high standard of expertise, all our staff are employed – we have no subcontractors.
We ensure our product is of a superior standard & we expect the same from our staff & administration in each division of our business.
- Customisation: We will customise your product to suit your needs. Our gutter guards are custom made, custom cut, custom powder-coated and custom fitted.
- Quoting: Should you require a quotation or an estimation for your property, our highly trained sales staff will personally go onsite and provide the costings.
- Business Support: Or you may wish to see how our product and services can be utilised within your own business. Our competent Business Estimators can arrange a personalised service based on your requirements.
- Customer Care: Our Internal Sales team can help with any technical enquiry you may have and our Administrative and Management team will ensure that your whole process goes smoothly.
All our installers carry the required licenses for working on heights and have been accepted under the NPCS – The National Police Checking Service
The Leaf Man Australia will present on request the following:
- Certificate of currency for Public Liabilty of $20,000,000 public liability
- Certificate of Currency under Workcover Australia for the employers liability under the workers compensation act of 1987
- All SWMS as required
- All Licenses as required for working on roofs
- All NPCS certificates
- It is BCA compliant
- It carries a 0 (zero) -flammability rating granted by the CSIRO in compliance to AS1530.2-1993
- It complies to the requirements of the BAL rating
- And it complies to the guidelines of the NSW Rural Fire Service.