“Be prepared for a high fire danger period this summer” is the prediction coming through the for the Central Coast area. Get fire protection with The Leaf Man gutter guards, and keep leaf free gutters.
The Leaf Man Australia, a family owned and operated company entering its 15th year as a specialist in Premium Steel Gutter Guard is only too well aware of the threat of embers.
It seemed only a short time ago that our teams were clearing gutters of debris and fitting our guard whilst trying to beat “Elvis” as it was dropping water on nearby fires.
With a dedicated and professional team including the most experienced, fully insured and certified installers, they provide a nationwide service second to none.
“We have been protecting the roofs of Australian homes for over 14 years and have a clear goal of striving for a greener and more environmentally conscious ways of doing business both now and in the future” .
The Leaf Man Gutter Guard has always provided the optimum way to keep gutters debris free, fire proof and bird proof. Their gutter guard is also essential for the harvesting of cleaner tank water.
Now in its undertaking to retain its position as the leader in the gutter guard & roof protection industry, The Leaf Man Australia is pleased to announce the release of its 3 dimensional powder coated gutter protection.
Jarrod Clarkson, general manager of The Leaf Man Australia said “We have been installing The Leaf Man gutter guard here in Australia for the last 14 years with outstanding results!
However with the constant testing and monitoring of our product against the extremes of the Australian climate we knew that we could produce yet again a stronger & more environmentally friendly product.
And now we have and are pleased to pass on the benefits to our clients.
These benefits include:
- A smoother product surface which facilitates a greater removal of debris
- The strength of steel now coupled with the further protective properties of powder coating.
- Powder coating is non-toxic to the environment. Further reassurance when gutters are used for collecting rainwater.
- A non-corrosive finish, ensuring maximum protection against salt spray and UV rays.
- A non- reactive effect ensuring compatibility with all metal finishes on roofs and gutters.
- Aesthetically appealing – no ugly sagging or fixing filaments.
- Flammability index of Zero (0) which complies with council requirements
- Powder coating emits zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Powder coating overspray can be recycled and thus it is possible to achieve nearly 100% use of the coating
- Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coating