Steel Gutter Systems are making a comeback and there are five good reasons why!
While it could be seen that aluminium gutters have become the standard guttering system on most homes, the gutter guard industry is now seeing a comeback in the Steel Gutter Systems. Here’s why. . .
Steel Gutter Systems: 5 Reasons Why Their Popularity is Growing in many regions
For a long time many Guttering System clients opted for Aluminum gutters because of the promise that they wouldn’t rust. However, what many weren’t told is that aluminium is much less durable than a Steel Gutter System.
In fact there are many reasons why the Steel Gutter System is growing in popularity and making a comeback!
1. New paint finishes have greater adhesion and longevity than paint on another surface. Besides steel being the strongest material to make guttering systems out of, paint sticks better to steel keeping your guttering system better protected.
2. A Steel Gutter System won’t expand and contract nearly as much as an aluminum system. This is an advantage in longevity by keeping all your working parts form bending and breaking.
3. Ladders won’t dent and destroy a Steel Gutter System unlike other Gutter Systems.
4. The Steel Gutter System comes on over fifteen different colour options or you can have paint mixed to your own choosing.
5. A Steel Gutter System only costs about 25% more than other guttering options.
We have seen a huge increase in the amount of people that choose to go with a steel system on their home. It really doesn’t surprise us because it doesn’t cost all that much more for a Guttering System that promises to last so much longer! Contact us for more information on our wonderful range of Steal Gutter System or for a quote on installing Gutter Guards on your home.